Priya philosophy


The bridge between two minds is not wrong
And it is eternal to the eternity of life forever
I am quiet and quitter,Caste  of the poet...Forgive me,
This is a very difficult time....Every morning is a novelty
Whether it's anyway, today's or Tomorrow , This is "Priya's philosophy"
Love-Friendship is sometimes fails, but the soul is always pure.
But "sexually" is not correct, that is not my opinion.
If we share the thoughts of the minds of our minds,
My half life is baseless... I'm saying truth
There is nothing to say, mind is full of  density
Forgive me this time ,
We traveled half of the path Don't be foolish... 
Break our love Healing cure,
There is no end except the beginning of the sacred array
This is a short story written for you 
If you think about me, read it
Let your heart be a form of blazing fire
Never love me again.. this time silence is important 
My endeavor is always new,My way upright,Adventure is my study...Give me strength...
Fill of self confidence ...Forgive me ...Make me victorious
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

Post a Comment

[blogger]

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget